10 COMMON PROBLEMS THAT LEAD TO BRAND MELTDOWN
For business, its brand is the life force that must be fed in order to thrive. However, too often a brand is left to languish, is taken for granted and ignored. So, what can you do to ensure your brand remains agile and engaging and prevent it from becoming stale, sluggish and irrelevant.
Please review that you do not have…
• An unclear understanding of your brand’s target customers
• An undefined set of core brand values
• An unidentifiable brand promise
• An inconsistent brand identity
• A business that tires of the brand and changes it too often
• Advertising and marketing budgets that get cut first
• A desire to extend the brand for new audiences but forgetting its original core values
• A brand that has become irrelevant
• A new team or management that want to leave their mark on the brand
• A brand where there is no emotional connection.
Remember who your customers are and what they stand for? And importantly, how do you fit into their lives?
If you’re looking to refresh your brand, please be in touch.