BRAND VALUES THAT KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS COMING BACK
I am always interested how businesses use their brand tools to connect with their customers to make money.
Brand values are the beliefs that you, as a company, stand for. They serve as a compass that guides your brand story, actions, behaviours, and the decision-making process.
For instance, Apple’s brand values are:
• One person, one computer.
• We are going for it and we will set aggressive goals.
• We are all on the adventure together.
• We build products we believe in.
• We are here to make a positive difference in society, as well as make a profit.
My question to you is, do your Brand Values stimulate the intellect and provoke ongoing conversation? Can you use those values to create real ongoing relationships with your customers?.
If you were to, those values would be a rich source to keep your customers and prospects engaged with your story and give you the opportunity to really listen to what they need, so you can provide the right service.
Are your Brand Values a dusty list? How do you engage your customers with your Brand Values?
#branding #marketing #strategy